Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Less than three...

This is a simple mathematical statement: less than three, represented by <3. When I asked my pupils to name some numbers less than 3, most of them replied '2' and '1'. However, there are no fixed number of numbers that are less than 3!

2.9876543 is less than 3.
0.123456789 is also less than 3.

To my girls, however, it means 'love'. How so? <3 is the heart-shape Y lying on its side! Can you see that?

I'm still reeling from the grief that came with my beloved dad's homegoing on 25 September. The burial took place at CCK Christian lawn on 27 September. But when I think of his love for us his children, I'm thankful for who he is. Also, I'm eternally gratefully to God for saving him. Even though he won't be able to see me when I graduate in 3.5years' time, I'll continue to put in my best efforts in all I do.

So now, it's back to work - if I want to meet the expectations of my tutors and the course, and graduate! Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment